If you can’t assist to a class you’ve already booked, please advise us before 6 pm the day before for a morning class or at least 3 hours before for an afternoon class. This may allow to advise instructors and/or accept another student instead. If this deadline is not respected or in case of ͞no show͟, the lesson will be counted.
The studio may be closed or classes cancelled whenever the instructor will feel the need to do so for safety reasons, especially in case of typhoon or heavy rain. All students who booked a class will then be advised as soon as a decision is made.
Similarly, Yoga Bay reserves the right to cancel or postpone a class if not enough students booked a class (less than 3 students) or if an unpredictable event occurs. In such case, the students will be advised as soon as the decision is made and the class will be refunded.
Any class, workshop, retreat, card or package paid is nonrefundable.
WAIVER FOR STUDENTS
Terms & Conditions
This is to certify that I am 18 years old or older and, as a student myself or as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for a student minor under 18 years old, do consent and agree to my/his/her release as provided above of all the Releasees set out below, and for myself, my heirs, assigns, guests, next of kin or unborn child I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless and promise not to sue the Releasees for any and all liabilities or claims incident to me or my minor child’s involvement or participation in any class, workshop, retreat or program organised by Yoga Bay (U & Me Investments & Holdings Ltd) as provided above, even if arising from their own negligence, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Releasees shall mean U & Me Investments & Holdings Ltd, hereinafter called “Yoga Bay”, their owners, officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, teachers, directors, volunteers, other participants, independent contractors, agents, partners, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the training events.
– By enrolling or attending a trial class with Yoga Bay for myself or my child, I understand and agree to do so at my own risk. The Releasees shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever arising from any personal injury, including but without limitation, disability, death or loss/damage to person or to property.
– I understand and agree that yoga classes can carry inherent risk of physical injury, being minor or major injury or even death and I understand that Yoga Bay, its owners, employees and teachers or any Releasees are not responsible for any personal injury, disability, death or loss/damage of any nature to me or my child.
– I certify that me, my heirs or any legal representative forever release waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Yoga Bay in case of any physical injury, death, loss or damage of property that may arise when participating to any class, workshop, program or retreat organised by the Releasees.
– I affirm that me or my child are in good physical condition to exercise and will abide by the rules laid out by Yoga Bay.
– I grant to the directors, assistants, or assigned teachers of Yoga Bay to act as guardians/spokesman in granting permission for emergency treatment/hospitalization (including anaesthesia) if necessary for my child en route to or from Yoga Bay programs, hospital or any other medical facility. I understand that should a health emergency arise, I will be attempted to be notified by telephone or email, but that if I cannot be reached by telephone or email, such medical treatment as deemed necessary, by competent medical personnel is authorized by me.
-Yoga Bay may take photos or videos during classes either for the analysis and development of the students and/or for marketing purposes. Yoga Bay will not identify a student by name without the prior consent of the student or his parents.
– Yoga Bay reserves the right to remove students from a class or any future class held in any Yoga Bay facilities, being temporarily or permanently, for behaviour considered unacceptable by the teachers and/or fellow students.
– I understand and agree that Yoga Bay has a strict policy against the consumption of tobacco, drugs and alcohol and that smoking and/or participating to a class under the influence of any drugs or alcohol is strictly prohibited
– Training will be cancelled if the HK Observatory raises: – Black Storm warning. – Typhoon No. 8 Signal. Otherwise, cancellation due to bad weather is at the discretion of Yoga Bay. In case of cancellations, Yoga Bay will credit cancelled classes against any future payment and no refunds whatsoever will be given.
I acknowledge, understand and voluntarily accept all the risks stated above and I agree with all the above terms and conditions of this liability release.